Your child will get to know the world around her with all of her senses. Take a look at an age-by-age look at how your child’s understanding of the world will grow from infancy onward.
Play allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, and physical, cognitive, and emotional strength. Play is important to healthy brain development.
Learning comes naturally to babies and young children. Day by day they are growing physically, emotionally, socially and mentally, developing their intelligence and understanding about the world around them.
Why Life Stars Child Care
Our curriculum meets the wide range of individual needs and interests in this age group. Our curriculum provides a safe learning environment that supports a healthy self- image for young children. Our curriculum supports the following:
– Exploring the nature through field trips, indoor and outdoor play
– Exploring colors, shapes, sizes, and textures through art, music, science, and play
– Learning songs and experiencing dance and movement
– Developing an effective relationship between caregivers and children
– Promoting language and vocabulary development skills through story telling and play
– Developing children’s fine and gross motor skills through indoor and outdoor activities